Evins Group and Rock Staffing are now Openwork!
Warehouse & Logistics
Temp to Hire
Warehouse Team Lead wanted for (Warehouse) in Suwanee Ga
· Lead a team of hourly associates by delegating individual components of team objectives with a focus on team safety and productivity
· Identify and implement process improvements that increase productivity
· Participate in coaching and frontline training for associates in the fulfillment process. Carry out new team member training based on processes laid out by management.
· Conduct team meetings to update members on best practice and performance expectations.
· Provide feedback to team on group performance
· Resolve individual conflict within the team to arrive at a positive outcome. Guarantee proper use and care of fulfillment equipment and storage structures (pallet jacks, forklifts, conveyors, racking, etc.) by following established company, OSHA, and government guidelines.
· Ensure team members adhere to company regulations by following all quality assurance standards, including good housekeeping and overall cleanliness of products and work areas.
· Support management review practice by providing feedback on team effectiveness and productivity.
· Perform Fulfillment Specialist II duties (pick, pack, label, load product, etc.) to ensure a positive customer experience through accuracy, on time delivery, and adherence to all shipping guidelines**. (Must be comfortable cross functioning within the warehouse and completing general associate task)**
· Resolve problems such as damages, shortages, irregular specifications of product or noncompliance to established processes in fulfillment.
· Store and track shipping supplies. Notify Supervisor on stock levels.
Pay: $17.00/hr (May be more based on experience)
Shift: Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
At least 2 years of leadership experience within a warehouse setting
APPLY NOW: OPENWORK.COM
OR CALL US AT: 678-456-5770