Evins Group and Rock Staffing are now Openwork!
Temp to Hire
Olive Branch, MS
Openwork is currently engaged in a search to find dependable Test Operator in Olive Branch, MS. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for performing the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components,
instruments and mechanical assemblies.. Apply today if you meet the qualifications listed below.
-Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems
-Complete rework on assemblies and/or systems
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
- Move servers that are up to 65 lbs using lift machine or buddy system
What you’ll need:
-At least 6 months of related experience
-Knowledge of basic office applications, such as word processors, spreadsheets and databases
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period, regularly lift, push and move up to 50 pounds and work on ladders or stools
-Monday to Friday work week
- 2 shifts (7am-3:30pm) or (4pm-12:30am)
-$17 an hour and up
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Test Operator job in Olive Branch, MS, or visit our website www.openwork.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Openwork is a talent-first staffing company on a mission to bring ease and thoughtfulness to an industry we’ve held a footing in for 50+ years. We believe there’s more to life than livelihood, but that finding your dream career or team is a really good place to start. Our family of companies also includes QS Nurses, and Aerospace Solutions. Looking for your dream job or hire? Visit us at www.openwork.com to say hello and start building your future, together.