Evins Group and Rock Staffing are now Openwork!
Temp to Hire
Openwork is currently engaged in a search for a Kitchen Assistant who loves to cook!
This central Austin client is looking for a temporary to permanent kitchen assistant to work with the team in a non profit organization!
You'll assist with the planning, prep, cooking, serving and clean up, collaborate with co-workers and managers to insure the food served is amazing in quality, taste and portion size. You'll be proficient with knives, kitchen utensils and possess previous commercial cooking experience. Experience the difference a pot stirred with care and attention can make!
If you're self motivated and disciplined, enjoy assisting others and providing wonderful food at each meal this role could be exactly what you're seeking.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 yr kitchen experience
- Ability to work with others
- Attention to detail, positive outlook and the ability to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, and a desire to make a difference everyday
- Weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision)
- Work with a well recognized entity with Director level interaction on a daily basis
- Room to grow, opportunity to become a full time staff member
- Dependable schedule, no late nights, room for creativity and ideas
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this kitchen assistant job in central Austin, or visit our website www.openwork.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.