OPENWORK IS SEEKING QUALIFIED INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE OPERATORS FOR A SLING/LIFT MANUFACTURING COMPANY LOCATED IN SUWANEE, GA!
Shift: 2nd shift- 2pm to 10pm Monday through Friday
(WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRAIN ON 1ST SHIFT WHICH IS 6AM - 2PM MONDAY-FRIDAY. ONCE TRAINING IS COMPLETE WILL THEN MOVE BACK TO 2ND SHIFT)
Pay Range: $17.00 or more based on experience level
Resume and Interview Required
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work in the department as a team member to produce and sew web products per manufacturing specifications to achieve or exceed the production, quality standards and goals.
- Set up, adjust, and operate machines and equipment.
- Understand and follow established best practices, department priorities and customer requirements. Read, understand, and follow the JHA’s pertaining to the department.
- Read, interpret, and understand production sheets, manufacturing manuals and corresponding reports and documents.
- Select appropriate raw materials, hardware, tools, tags, and equipment necessary to produce and sew various web products.
- Identify and report any equipment, operational or safety problems or material deficiencies.
- Understand and perform the Preventative Maintenance Program. Identify and report any maintenance issues on machines and equipment
- Pack product as required. Perform minor repairs to machines and equipment. Provide training and instruction to other personnel as requested by the Group Leader or Manager. Perform other similar or associated duties as required. Assist in other areas of the plant as required.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AT: OPENWORK.COM AND CALL OUR OFFICE AT: (678)456-5770