Evins Group and Rock Staffing are now Openwork!
Office & Administrative
Openwork is seeking a Closed Records Clerk to work under the Records Digitization Project for an immediate start just East of Downtown Houston, Zip Code 77011! Prior records management experience is highly desirable but not a must.
Under direct supervision, follows business processes such as record schedules preservation, destruction or other disposition of records. Assists internal and external customers in providing requested information.
Responsible for accurate maintenance of central hard copy files, coordination between the hard files and computer records, and performing research tasks as assigned. Help maintain and enter data in records management system.
Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs. and/or move boxes and equipment as needed. Subject to kneeling, crouching, handling, climbing, walking, sitting, twisting, and reaching are needed to perform the essential functions.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Prepare formal reports of site visits and desk reviews summarizing agency compliance with applicable standards including recommendations for improving internal contractors and operational deficiencies.
• Document all findings and ascertain that policies and procedures are being followed and proper accounting procedures are in effect. Prepares audit programs to plan and schedule Subrecipient audits to assure grant compliance is part of audit activities.
• Assist the Operations & Finance Division in the performance of grant-related financial administration activities as needed.
• Provides financial management training and technical assistance to enhance overall monitoring efforts.
• Assist in the review of Subrecipient contracts, budget forms and Contract Review Certification (CRC) prior to their submission for final approval.
• Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
· Prepping boxes for scanning
· Scanning of the prepped boxes
· Per page Quality Check of the scanned images
· Indexing each page to enable searching within OpenText
· Publishing the pages into OpenText
• Healthcare, vision and dental benefits
• 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this great job opportunity as Records Digitization Clerk in the Greater Houston area, or visit our website www.openwork.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Openwork is a talent-first staffing company on a mission to bring ease and thoughtfulness to an industry we’ve held a footing in for 50+ years. We believe there’s more to life than livelihood, but that finding your dream career or team is a really good place to start. Our family of companies also includes Rock Staffing (GA), QS Nurses (KS), and Aerospace Solutions (CA). Looking for your dream job or hire? Visit us at www.openwork.com to say hello and start building your future, together.