Evins Group and Rock Staffing are now Openwork!
Government & Nonprofit
Openwork in partnership with a Harris County Community Services is seeking passionate, caring Bilingual Case Workers (Spanish is highly preferred) for immediate start.
If you are passionate about making an impact in your local community, then look no further! Seeking Bilingual (Spanish) Case Managers to commit to a 3-month assignment with possibility of extension based on performance and funding.
Description: Bilingual Case Managers are responsible for assessing clients for program eligibility, completing documentation and enrolling clients in databases. Will be responsible for conducting home inspections, preparing finance files and requests payments. Liaison between client and landlords/ property managers on a regular basis to provide adequate resources.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Prepare formal reports of site visits and desk reviews summarizing agency compliance with applicable standards including recommendations for improving internal contractors and operational deficiencies.
• Document all findings and ascertain that policies and procedures are being followed and proper accounting procedures are in effect. Prepares audit programs to plan and schedule Subrecipient audits to assure grant compliance is part of audit activities.
• Assist the Operations & Finance Division in the performance of grant-related financial administration activities as needed.
• Provides financial management training and technical assistance to enhance overall monitoring efforts.
• Assist in the review of Subrecipient contracts, budget forms and Contract Review Certification (CRC) prior to their submission for final approval.
• Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in criminal justice or social work is highly preferred
• Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
• Conflict resolution, teamwork and cultural sensitivity
• Time management and decision-making skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong emotional intelligence
• Able to multi-tasks, meet tight deadlines.
• Have exceptional detail accuracy and record keeping.
• Able to work independently, strong discipline working in the field or remotely.
• Strong technical skills (Microsoft office, Excel, Able to navigate various platforms and various client proprietary CRMs.
• Healthcare, vision, and dental benefits
• Rental Assistance program awareness advisor
• 8:00am-5:00pm, Mon-Fri (Hybrid work model)
• 3-days field work (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), 2-days working onsite (Mondays and Fridays).
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this great job opportunity as a Bilingual Case Manager in the Greater Houston area or visit our website www.openwork.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Openwork is a talent-first staffing company on a mission to bring ease and thoughtfulness to an industry we’ve held a footing in for 50+ years. We believe there’s more to life than livelihood, but that finding your dream career or team is a good place to start. Our family of companies also includes QS Nurses (KS), and Aerospace Solutions (CA). Looking for your dream job or hire? Visit us at www.openwork.com to say hello and start building your future, together.